March sucked. April got worse.
Do I believe in horoscopes? No. Do I feel like I can use a horoscope as an excuse to justify the good and bad in a day. Yeah, sure. April 16th Cancer Horoscope said I'd have answers by the end of the night, I actively sought answers. I am "opposed to enduring ambiguity" with every aspect of my life. I kinda feel like a lizard. The kind that can lose it's tail then it will grow back. It's almost as if people know that I'm that kind of lizard, so they just keep CUTTING off my TAIL to watch it grow back.
So, if a predator attacks a local lizard, the tail is designed to separate from the body, allowing the lizard to escape while the predator eats the tail.
Stop eating my tail people.
Lizards that lose their tails in this way can grow them back but the replacement tail is never as long as nor as colorful as the original one. Replacement tails grow back in as little as three months or as long as two years.
Do you hear that? My tail isn't going to be as pretty or long, its going to take months or even YEARS to grow my replacement tail. If we start now, I'll have my replacement tail when I'm 24. Your response? "You're still young, your tail will grow back stronger, you have a long life ahead of you". Yeah, I know, but as cool as it is for you to chop of my tail and watch it grow back, I don't enjoy giving you that opportunity.
I sai
d I was opposed to the idea of just enduring ambiguity in so many areas of my life. To describe those other areas, follow my pie analogy. There's pieces to the pie. In this chart there's 8 pieces:- Physical environment
- Business/career
- Finances
- Health
- Family and friends
- Romance
- Personal growth
- Fun and recreation
wrappin' it up- I want answers, I want closure, I want to fill out my little chart of 8 segments and set my goals, but before that I want to make sure I have answers to the questions that can, should and will be answered and I can just let go of all of the questions that will never be answered. I'm seeking answers because I want to make sure my tail starts growing back and there aren't any predators ready to attack me again.
Pam - what you have written already shows how strong your tail is comin' back girl!
ReplyDeleteI love this, but there is one flaw-YOU ARE NOT A LIZARD! Things that happen to you in your life will make you stronger, more beautiful, more full and wise. I used to think about certain points in my life "I will never be the same." but now I realize that after every day, every moment I will never be the same. You are constantly evolving into a more complete soul and "shedding the skin" of the past. Ok I don't want to start another analogy, but he point is your tail can grow longer and more beautiful, it just takes a lot of work and you are definitely on the right track.
ReplyDelete