Monday, October 5, 2009

Every morning is a second chance

Often times I go to sleep feeling disappointed in my day. I always feel like I could have squeezed more out of my 18 hours of activity. But, instead of wasting energy on moping about what I was unable to accomplish yesterday, I will use today as a opportunity to redeem myself.

Today's Goals:
  • Pack Lunch and Dinner
  • Leave house 5 minutes from now
  • Stop at bank
  • 90 minute bike ride at shop
  • An hour or two of work at the shop (Focus on CIC fundraiser and Sponsorships, clean shower #2).
  • Start work on Microsoft Access homework
  • Begin defining website functions for research proposal.
  • Ponder training goals for 2010.
  • Compliment 3 strangers.
  • Class @ 6:30pm.
  • Swim @ 9:00pm?

1 comment:

  1. I am using pieces of your opening entry to help motivate several of my friends. Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete