Thursday, September 9, 2010

Drugged.

Good Morning!
I woke up a little bit ago with a faint memory of what happened last night. I looked at my bedside and saw wrappers from some kind of nighttime gel tablet and a huge glass of water. Did someone slip something in my drink? I slept like a grizzly bear and felt a little strange this morning. WHAT HAPPENED?!
The story gets even more strange. I have photos of the big green gels on my phone. Why did I take pictures? Why was I doping in the middle of the night? More clues like the tissue trail from the bathroom to my bedroom and the open Safari webpage on my iPhone, www.pollen.com lead me to believe that I self-diagnosed an allergy issue and medicated myself in the midsts of the long night.

I feel semi-sickly this morning, but I can't tell you if it was better or worse than I was in the middle of the night because well, I don't remember. But what I CAN tell you is that the pollen count is at about a 6. Not sure the range, it could be 6 out of 100 or 6 out of 7, but it's a six.

Sniffle.
Sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment