Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good morning!
I slept a solid 3.5 hours before waking up, eating and going to swim practice. This morning's workout was difficult...in a weird way. We had to do a ton of kicking, and normally I wouldn't complain (ok, I lied... I always complain) but today it just really hurt. My legs are so TIGHT from yesterday's running and biking that kicking just didn't feel good. However, I can confidently say that I KNOW it will help. So really, no complaints.
After swim I went to Meijer. It's me and about 20 other people occupying the store when I shop at 6:45 am in my Pjs. I see the produce guy "Good mornin'" , "Mornin'". Then I see bread man. Bread man is sexy. I wonder if he's truly good-looking, or I'm just attracted to what he's handling- carbs. Oh baby. Then there's the dude who washes the floors with that giant blue motorized gunk-o-matic 2000. He is on a mission. He stares at the floor and goes as fast as he can. Senior citizens have to jump out of the way because once he starts ain't nobody stoppin' him. And last but not least, there's the 15 ladies standing by the self check-out area. They always look like they're planning something. Like, at any moment, they may actually go work. But usually, the anxious "I have so much to do" look is rarely followed by actual work. Ok, I'm done being critical of Meijer workers for a while.

So, I started reading again. I read 30 words, then started this blog. Yeah, that's how I read a book. One page at a time for approximately 10 years. I'm making great progress on this one.

3...2...1.. Nap time.
8-10am NAP. (it's actually a continuation of the night's sleep)
Goodnight y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts crack me up! I feel like there at Meijers with you and I can actually picture those people. And Pam because your my friend I'll say this, STEP AWAY FROM THE BREAD MAN! :)

    Would this book your reading be called, "The Bell
    Jar?"

    ReplyDelete