- I have to carry in my gym bag, 4 bags of groceries, my backpack, my purse and other random goodies.
- I have swimming the next morning and I realize that they'll never know I was even parked there.
- Someone is parked in my spot.
- Sometimes I just feel like I deserve to park there!
Okay, so here's the big problem..(and I mean BIG). If my mother has to leave for work and my car is in her way she goes into INSTA-BITCH. It seriously amazes me how much energy she puts into the initial yell, "PAMELA, GOD DAMNIT, YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR FUCKING CAR!". Yup, that's how she asks me. That's how I wake up. So, I get the first yell and I realize that she has no intention of even walking out the door for another 20 minutes. She's just giving herself enough time to bitch so she has something to be pissed about for the rest of her day. So, 10 minutes after I have strategically chosen to stay in my bed I get the, "Why the fuck are you parked there? Move your fuckin' car!" line. Oh, and as a side note, please allow me to explain that these are really the words coming out of her mouth, I don't swear nearly as much as her...and I swear alot. So anyways, this is the point when I give her reason number 1,2,3 or 4 as listed above to try and justify this terrible act. If I'm lucky enough, chain smoking disoriented dad jumps in and contributes his own variation of swear words mixed with mumbles to back up the angry beaver mother. In the end, I am ALWAYS out to my car and done moving it before she even hits her brake lights. I never resist the act of moving it, I just wait until it is truely necessary. Why do I have to move my car 30 minutes before she's even walking out the door? And why should I respond nicely to someone who wakes me up with the F-word? Really, how do you ever expect to get what you want out of people if you're always on the defensive. Dear mom, If you ever expect to enjoy a full day, try not starting it off in a fit of rage. Dear dad, if you want to live another week, try starting it off without 8 ciggarettes and a frown on your face. Oh, and it doesn't help that EVERY morning you wake up you're hungover from a day of drinking. Well, either that or you've just developed a midnight stumble out of no where...Yeah, you're not tricking anyone, the wall didn't move, you fell into it. haha.
First off let me say, I love your blog! Very witty you are my bff. ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry that you have to deal with this drama over parking your car in the drive way. Since drive ways are the correct place to put your car, who would have thought it?